With safety in focus
Welcome to the Medieval Museum! Until August 23 we don't offer guided tours indoors but only city walks.
Safety and security in focus
On Tuesday June 1, we reopen the Medieval Museum after having closed since November. The museum opens with safety and security in focus and with a reduced number of participants in programs.
- Maximum 100 visitors at a time in the museum.
- Signs with maximum number of visitors to the different exhibition rooms.
- Hand sanitizer gel is available for visitors.
- Cash free Museum shop.
- Maximum 6 visitors at a time in the Museum shop.
- Temporarily closed branches – Blackfriars’ cellar will be closed until August 31.
- Only outdoor events until August 23.
- Maximum 15 participants on our city walks.
For refunds of tickets contact:
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us:
Telephone: 08-508 31 620
Discover us digitally!
Explore our exciting collections
Find photos, objects, art, texts and documentation from the collections of the City Museum and the Medieval Museum at Digitala stadsmuseet. Download for free.
Follow us on social media
More information on the Covid-19 virus
We follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations and the City of Stockholm’s directive on the Corona virus and its spread.